Consolidated Terminals and Logistics Co. (CTLC), a division of CGB Enterprises, Inc., started out in 1995 with its first mid-stream vessel operation in LaPlace, LA. Innovative thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit led to an expansion of services and markets, transforming CTLC into a global operation.
Today, CTLC possesses one of the largest and most sophisticated networks of assets and manpower in the United States. CTLC has become one of the major logistics providers and handlers of bulk and break-bulk commodities throughout the inland waterway system of the U.S. In addition, CTLC now serves the global marketplace and is capable of moving customer’s products from anywhere in world to its final destination.
CTLC is an organization capable of providing you world class service with a small company attitude, including:
- A full service logistics company
- 12 terminals on the inland waterway of the U.S.
- Cooper/Consolidated - The largest stevedoring group on the lower Mississippi River
- Ocean freight services
- Barge transportation (inland hopper/deck barge)
- Trucking division with four locations (asset and brokerage services)
- Rail logistics
- Full service project cargo management
CTLC has the largest and most sophisticated network of materials and manpower so they can:
- Lower the rate of shrink
- Reduce demurrage bills
- Provide more anchorages
- Increase efficiency
- Provide more choices of railroads
- Provide shipment tracking reports
Click here to learn more about the power of CTLC.